Is it possible to create maps for North America model automatically? Without trees of course, the line of the land. If anyone can help me, I put a beer;)

A map can't be large enough for a quality map of this size.
You would have better results in making many maps of different areas.

As for the automatic thing, i guess you can simply take a heightmap with good quality and creating a map out of it using a mapping program such as dragon, or i think Sythen made a program in which you can build a map out of a heightmap, not sure.

Last edited:
i use Centred++ for Mapping things :( i have zero idea of Dragon but for Centred++ you can't use Map files that come with the Client higher then 7.0.24 or 7.0.23 not sure on the number yet but its written on the Wiki .... that took me a few hours ... always missed to read that befor:)

Can anyone help me generate(from my bmp - in dragon) a map from bmp to Mul? I do not know why, but generates me an ***
If anyone could do it pls help

Which version of dragon are you using?
And did you check for color problems. I remember when I did maps with photoshop or stuff it caused some nice problems like minor color difference problems or other stuff...

be sure you use the right color-palettes from the dragon mode you use to create the indexed bmp

i think you did somthing wrong during saving your bmp.
you had to save it in 8bit indexed bmp with dragon color palettes.

take a look at my ps screenshot

hope this will help

indexed-bmp.jpg

Back