ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So I am sure I missed something. I fixed a lot of my errors on my own.
+ Items/Equipment/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
CS0535: Line 39: 'BaseWeapon' does not implement interface member 'IWeapon.OnBeforeSwing(Mobile, IDamageable)'
CS0535: Line 39: 'BaseWeapon' does not implement interface member 'IWeapon.OnSwing(Mobile, IDamageable)'
CS0535: Line 39: 'BaseWeapon' does not implement interface member 'IImbuableEquipement.BaseResists'
CS0535: Line 39: 'BaseWeapon' does not implement interface member 'IImbuableEquipement.OnAfterImbued(Mobile, int, int)'

What does this mean? Do I have to add in something? Or change IDamageable to something different? You have all been pretty helpful with me.

This is my Line 39
public abstract class BaseWeapon : Item, IWeapon, IFactionItem, IUsesRemaining, ICraftable, ISlayer, IDurability, ISetItem, IVvVItem, IOwnerRestricted, IResource, IArtifact, ICombatEquipment, IEngravable, IQuality

No I didn't. I've been around since RunUO 1.0 days and still trying to learn how to script. I have been working on my own shard for years/decades. Had it up a few times but never on a public level. I have a lot of custom stuff including 30 ores, 16 leather and wood types. So yeah...Editing I am used to. Just figuring out the old vs the new coding is the trick. Like the Mobile IDamageable vs Mobile Defender. That was a lot of my errors.

No I didn't. I've been around since RunUO 1.0 days and still trying to learn how to script. I have been working on my own shard for years/decades. Had it up a few times but never on a public level. I have a lot of custom stuff including 30 ores, 16 leather and wood types. So yeah...Editing I am used to. Just figuring out the old vs the new coding is the trick. Like the Mobile IDamageable vs Mobile Defender. That was a lot of my errors.
very nice, I'm of the opinion that Daat99's OWLTR isn't worth installing anymore because it's simply not compatible with newer versions.
That being said I've added in new/custom resources by editing the existing code instead of using OWLTR. So if you have any questions about that and the conversion differences then I should be able to help.

Back