If anyone is interested in sharing or selling their tiledata.mul file I'l all ears! PM me if you wanna sell I really don't have the pacientnce right now as ive got so many other things im geared towards. im looking for a tiledata.mul that I can just drop into 7.0.20.0 and have all of my water transparent. I will then go in and add a sea floor manually and freeze it. Preferably i would like the optional sea floor art added too but i can add that manually...

The tiledata.mul MUST be drag and drop to change all water and water bubbles or drips or whirl pools translucent. water falls im not caring about i can set them myself later if the waterfalls are trans idc i will make due... It has to work with standard uo map too drag and drop into 7.0.20.0 THANK YOU

I don't highly recommend what you want. You will never know what version of Tiledata.mul to buy from other people. You can severely damage the entire UO installation. In addition, creating transparent water is not a problem at all. All you have to do is set the transculent flag for water items and crop the images by one pixel. In addition, in UO Landscaper you will generate a flat bottom and with static water, including planted shells, stones, bushes and plants on the bottom. it's not hard work at all.

Ive set it all translucent but there are water tiles that i cannot set the translucent flag for so im basically looking for a special tiledata with those tiles having that flag available.

I mean, you need to realize where it can be set. Transparent water is always just a static. The sea can not be set because it is a texture. You set it on shallow water (coastal water) and rivers. These water items can be set well. ID 0x1796 - 0x17b2 (water area), ID 0x1fa3 - 0x1fca (waves). After all, the transculent flag can also be set to other items. for example, on ice walls, animation effects of portals and so on.

A small example of my portal that uses transculent settings:
portal.gif

oh now im starting to realize the textures are like ground tiles so there is nothing under them... so is it possible to generate water in uo landscaper without making land texture water? if so I could easily make translucent water on my own. I just dont want to manually do anything I just want it to be like 95% generated. There are some files on here that i downloaded that I think already have the 1pixle on the sides removed. I just need to get the texture water to not appear and I have no idea how. I heard there was some kind of double layering in the map editors but who knows.

Paint the place Deep water newly shalow water. And in UO Landscaper, edit the xml file to generate a static instead of a texture. And put the texture of the sand under it. But since you've been looking for it for a very long time, I'll send you my files. But keep in mind: By removing the deep water texture, replacing the static one will increase the memory usage of the player on the computer.

In the Common.xml file, replace Common - Shallow Water "HashKey =" 060606060606060606 (this entire section) with:
<TransInfo Description="Common - Shallow Water" HashKey="060606060606060606" File="Shalow_sand.xml">
<MapTiles>
<MapTile TileID="22" AltIDMod="-12" />
<MapTile TileID="23" AltIDMod="-13" />
<MapTile TileID="24" AltIDMod="-14" />
<MapTile TileID="25" AltIDMod="-15" />
</MapTiles>
<StaticTiles>
<StaticTile TileID="6039" AltIDMod="-5" />
<StaticTile TileID="6040" AltIDMod="-5" />
<StaticTile TileID="6041" AltIDMod="-5" />
<StaticTile TileID="6042" AltIDMod="-5" />
<StaticTile TileID="6043" AltIDMod="-5" />
<StaticTile TileID="6044" AltIDMod="-5" />
</StaticTiles>
</TransInfo>
Insert the new Shalow_sand.xml file into the Statics folder. This will allow you to generate shallow water with a sandy base planted with various water otems. But it won't generate shores yet. Other xml files are used for this. But since there are really a lot of them, I'll send you my entire DATA file. But be very careful here. Do not copy it to you in the UO Landscaper program. I have new items there that your Landscaper and the picture don't know. Just look for transitions for shalow water and copy it there. They are in Natural Terrains. Search it.

Attachments

• Shalow_sand.xml
    3.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Data.7z
    591.8 KB · Views: 75
thank you so much i will do this when I wake up. I've been working on patcher its hard to get working lol. actually I will do this after I get the patcher working. I will then test if the patcher will update me to translucent water that would be so sick. I will show how it goes golfin! THANK YOU

I mean, you need to realize where it can be set. Transparent water is always just a static. The sea can not be set because it is a texture. You set it on shallow water (coastal water) and rivers. These water items can be set well. ID 0x1796 - 0x17b2 (water area), ID 0x1fa3 - 0x1fca (waves). After all, the transculent flag can also be set to other items. for example, on ice walls, animation effects of portals and so on.

portal.gif
Thats a bad ass portal :)

portal.gif
After seeing this, I want to make my moongates translucent.

portal.gif
lol can you make this a deed.cs ? I love it..

Back