Hi, well I tell you, I'd like to change the faction system to give a " evil religious" appearance to my Server, so I would create a system of sects. four sects, 4 gods with their history and sacred object (sigil) and his monstrous appearance (or animal), each of the gods is the enemy of the other, sigil "customized" for each god robes with powers and transformations and some things more. I would like to give me your opinion about it. thanks for reading this far :)

I played on two RP shards that had hardcore fantasy religion as a major theme both were POL shards. They also had a unique class system where you could gain 100% in some skills but not all, 85, 65 There was four religions Law, Nature, Imperial and Tekstone. Each had it own unique hues. There was a system of 'piety' where as it rose(active roleplaying and time in the religon) you unlocked new rites and words of power and your spells get stronger (religion spells).
Here is a link to one of those shards wiki section on Religion: http://pangaea-world.dk/wiki/index.php?title=Religions

I like it but i never felt it was balanced properly. A head priest could enhance his weapon and 1 hit people(excluding the three other head priests).

oh, is fine, but my idea was to fight each other (orange name: enemy faction) have to have the robe of the faction and be turned into the beast (or animal) of their religion, which would give some powers (not exactly what yet) and have an activated command (created by me) that identifies you as you're playing a role. I also had thought that each sect had rituals (sacrifices, reading texts to invoke his God), and his God at any time communicate to all members of his sect random mission (attack the altar of another sect, hunting some monster and bring to the altar (an eye or a heart) some special object in thanks or just to have pleased the god. Another thing that occurred to me is that when you steal the sigil of another sect and bring to your altar call the two gods to fight each other (and the servants have to help defeat him, because the four gods have the same powers and resistances or be fairly balanced) and get a special loot, reputation or something.

Enviado desde mi C6603 mediante Tapatalk

Back