Hello, I have a need for help, I used XML refreshes after the monster and his staff, Monster and his staff disappeared after the 5 minutes, does not appear, use the command after you refresh all, and a short time and will disappear, I asked for help, what command do I need support, still sets a problem?

Is there a Min/Max Delay set on the Xmlspawner? By default the Minimum time is 5 minutes and the Maximum is 10 minutes.

Is there a Min/Max Delay set on the Xmlspawner? By default the Minimum time is 5 minutes and the Maximum is 10 minutes.
Thank you, for the time being, I am watching, still do not appear after time monsters and NPC,
I use the command: "xmlloader spawns" brush out the monsters of the world, do not know where is not correct, or are there any commands I have no actions right?

upload_2015-11-1_16-49-44.png
Wait time to borrow after the task is completed, still does not appear here the magic flame, I used XML server comes with the brush tools.
Ask you to help me, I really need, urgently waiting.

If players have the quest or have already completed the quest, in [Props there will be a setting for AbyssEntry=True. If that is set to False, that barrier should appear. Otherwise the barrier will not spawn and it only works for players. So if you're near it on your Staff character, it won't trigger the Xmlspawner.

Well, you mean the expression will only refresh the monster only when the player is close to refresh activated, this means?

By default, Xmlspawners are activated by Players only. So if you set a Proximity Range, or Speech Trigger, TrigOnCarried, etc, those will only work for players.
If you have the default Min/Max delay set (5:00 minutes and 10:00 minutes), that means even if it's triggered, it will not spawn until it is between 5:00 minutes and 10:00 minutes (so you're waiting at least 5 minutes before there's a chance of it even spawning).

By default, Xmlspawners are activated by Players only. So if you set a Proximity Range, or Speech Trigger, TrigOnCarried, etc, those will only work for players.
If you have the default Min/Max delay set (5:00 minutes and 10:00 minutes), that means even if it's triggered, it will not spawn until it is between 5:00 minutes and 10:00 minutes (so you're waiting at least 5 minutes before there's a chance of it even spawning).
I'm waiting for, he did not appear, also, [Props there will be a setting for AbyssEntry=True why I can not find it? I have been using the N'D system, after using Servuo, please only use XML, but this problem has plagued me, there is no Monster problem.

The AbyssEntry property is on Players. I don't know what the ND system is. The Xmlspawner you are hovering over in the first screenshot is for a barrier, not a mob.

我认为到时间不刷新是因为你角色权限高于Player,你把角色转为Player试试。

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to have a conversation in another language please use the private message function of the site otherwise please speak in English.

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to have a conversation in another language please use the private message function of the site otherwise please speak in English.
OK, sorry, see a friend with the language, I'm sorry, next time you will notice.

It is just because a lot of people search for help using search engines or the search on this site and will never see a solution in another language. It is best to keep it all in English.

It is just because a lot of people search for help using search engines or the search on this site and will never see a solution in another language. It is best to keep it all in English.
Me, I know what you mean, for everyone's convenience, I'll take care of, whether it can help solve some problem? Hey, Hey, Hey

Back