Today's servuo.com is really let me find everything fresh and new, I thought I was in the wrongwebsite.What a pleasant surprise。

I have some questions, need help
1,How to control how many monsters drop gold coins?
2,I now use a custom map, replace the Felucca map, how to make a new map I will drop Treasuresof Tokuno (Lesser),Tokuno equipment and Elf's equipment
3,In my Shard, kill monsters will not drop the Gargoyle weapons, how to solve?

Thank you~

In the Misc folder there is LootPack.cs which should control all the standard drops for your shard.

Gargoyle items should be dropping, are you only getting the weapons which don't?
What would be the game client number which the server runs on and also what is your expansion set for

In the Misc folder there is LootPack.cs which should control all the standard drops for your shard.
I think I've managed to control the monster gold output, but the monster can also produce Tokunoequipment in the Felucca,But it does not fall Treasuresof Tokuno (Lesser)。 but there are conflicts with the Elf's equipment, Elf's equipment seems to be of higher priority. I do not know this is it right? Right. Thank you for your help. this is my lootpack.cs
lokai.png

Gargoyle items should be dropping, are you only getting the weapons which don't?
What would be the game client number which the server runs on and also what is your expansion set for
Thank you for your reply
I mean, now kill the monster, the body will produce a gargoyle jewelry and shields, but not withweapons and armor, how to modify to make weapons and armor kill monsters will drop theGargoyle? Thank you for your help

Back