Check out these sounds I attached them. They are all made in FL Studios using the original sound as the foundation. I've been trying to make music but none of the instruments that I have will register the velocity of the notes. Anyways... I guess im looking for work... I only work for free though and you have to have a really good idea to get me to do anything. If you have any sound related idea post um here and you might get me to do stuff.

Attachments

• Cool Parafield remaster.wav
    443.1 KB
  • Buttmeister Ebolt Spell master.wav
    443.1 KB
  • Buttmeister Explosion Spell master.wav
    443.1 KB
  • potion sound_2.wav
    302.3 KB
Should try mimicking couple of the OST in a Ocarina styles, as it fits the feel of the game very well. There is a good vst that works with FLStudio that is a ocarina instrument as well.

Should try mimicking couple of the OST in a Ocarina styles, as it fits the feel of the game very well. There is a good vst that works with FLStudio that is a ocarina instrument as well.
would you mind giving a bit more details of your idea? I just downloaded that plugin you were talking about and yes it does sound like old video game stuff. Any other good instruments you recommend?

Only 3rd party vst I used so far is the ocarina and that's because of Legend of Zelda tbh. I mean just recreate some of the soundtracks using the ocarina as the main instrument instead of what they really used.

Back