I'm rewriting MyRunUO, need help from busy shard

Ixtabay

Mar 30, 2015
Spring, TX USA
Hi Guys,

As the title states, I've begun rewriting MyRunUO. It's been needing a facelift and new functionality for awhile, and my last release is now out of date with regard to both in php and RunUO/ServUO. I've got some time this week to knock it out, and would love some data to test it against.

I would like to get a copy of a well populated MyRunUO database or perhaps a copy of a now shutdown shard that once had many players. If anyone has one and would like to help the cause, please pm me.

Thanks,
Ix

Ixtabay

Mar 30, 2015
Spring, TX USA
Really looking for newer shard with Elf/Garg to help me out. I just need more data to test and build with. If anyone has a well populated shard with elves, gargs, guilds, I would love to chat with you :)

Here are some images of progress so far...

Female Elf.jpg Human Male.jpg Male Garg.jpg Player List.jpg

Reactions: Po0ka

ruaduck

Feb 15, 2014
Shard Name
Rebirth UO
Donate
Donate money to this user
I have been wanting to get paperdoll.php to work with my server lately. I have not been able to get it to work with my current version, so if you are wanting help I am most willing to help.

Reactions: Greed

ruaduck

Feb 15, 2014
Shard Name
Rebirth UO
Donate
Donate money to this user
@Vorspire I have not been able to get your paperdoll.php to work with my server as it seems all the items come back as flagged and doesn't show an image. I posted a few things on a thread here about it, and also forked your SVN and made some changes with errors that i was getting. Could it be the information that is being sent by the server to the DB that is not compatible?