using System.Net.Sockets;
using Server.Network;

namespace Server
{
  public class SocketOptions
  {
  private static readonly IPEndPoint[] m_ListenerEndPoints = new IPEndPoint[]
  {
  new IPEndPoint(IPAddress.Any, 2593), // Default: Listen on port 2593 on all IP addresses

// Examples:
  // new IPEndPoint( IPAddress.Any, 80 ), // Listen on port 80 on all IP addresses
  // new IPEndPoint( IPAddress.Parse( "1.2.3.4" ), 2593 ), // Listen on port...

Read this tutorial...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure how you created this thread as a Tutorial. It will not let me change the tutorial to a regular thread, but if we can get this resolved for you I will delete the Tutorial again. Until then, this is reopened for business.

There are several threads here showing how to do this, but essentially, the easiest way to allow people to connect is to modify the Server.cfg file in your Config folder. Find this line:

Code:
@Address=

And change it to:

Code:
@Address=23.456.789.10

Replace 23.456.789.10 with your IP address. You can find it by googling "what is my ip address"

If you are behind a firewall, such as a WiFi router or something, you will need to log in to the Router and set up a Port Forwarding rule to pass traffic on Port 2593 to your computers internal IP address.

You can find your Internal address by opening a "CMD" command prompt, and typing IPCONFIG and pressing Enter. You should see an address like 192.168.0.4 or something.

Don't replace @Address, leave it blank. If your Computer/Server is connected to the internet it will be detected automatically. There is no need to configure anything in ServUO to allow people to connect.

Simply do a port forwarding as Lokai mentioned.

i dont have the config folder
[doublepost=1524176095][/doublepost]it saying when other people try to log in it says the client could not attach ti the game server

You forwarded 2593 to your internal server ip? TCP or UDP?

The people trying to connect, connect to your PUBLIC IPv4 address?

Whats your ISP?

Well this is ok, so you're not NATed (you may hide the address now).

You did the port forwarding to? TCP or UDP?

Would you mind joining discord?
[doublepost=1524257085][/doublepost]Have you installed Hamachi? Sounds like autodetecting your public address is not working.

Last edited:
Back