Odd I'm patched up to the fullest and can go in the dungeons and no furniture outside of the entrance :)

I've never seen this before - I'm also running the latest patch like Milva and don't see this.
Have you tried logging out & completely closing all UO clients etc? :)

stacey you have been around enough UO Forums- you really need to be more
informative when asking for help. Don't expect everyone to try and read between the lines please :) Your response of--
  1. the latest one off uo website
    I have to ask are you talking about your game client? There is a game client listed on here also which you can download, if you want the latest patch just let it run. And if you reply to this please make your response so that we can understand it :)

I can only take a guess here but possibly some corruption in the client files you're using?
Also if you're running ServUO on the same computer that you're playing/testing on it might be worth setting up a separate directory for the ServUO files and editing DataPath.cs - That probably won't help but i'm trying to rule things out :p

This is because between patch 7.0.10 and 7.30... they were closing these dungeons down. There was a "fall of Britannia" and then a "clean up and restored Britannia". You can use any maps (map#.mul) you want. I'm using client 7.0.34.6 with Tram/Fel from client 7.0.7.1. ;)

Oops, I meant Ishenar/Malas, not Tram/Fel.

This is because between patch 7.0.10 and 7.30... they were closing these dungeons down. There was a "fall of Britannia" and then a "clean up and restored Britannia". You can use any maps (map#.mul) you want. I'm using client 7.0.34.6 with Tram/Fel from client 7.0.7.1.
:O and there we have it! - I was in the midsts of a UO break during this so had no idea :p
Feel like going through and editing all of my above posts to read *face palm* now :D

This is because between patch 7.0.10 and 7.30... they were closing these dungeons down. There was a "fall of Britannia" and then a "clean up and restored Britannia". You can use any maps (map#.mul) you want. I'm using client 7.0.34.6 with Tram/Fel from client 7.0.7.1. ;)

Are you using that particular Ilsh/malas map because it was before things like Lord Blackthorn's Castle in ilsh was destroyed? If so I really like that idea. I noticed it still got decorated and was bummed to learn it got wiped out. Anyway i had no idea you could do this so thanks for the info :D

Are you using that particular Ilsh/malas map because it was before things like Lord Blackthorn's Castle in ilsh was destroyed? If so I really like that idea. I noticed it still got decorated and was bummed to learn it got wiped out. Anyway i had no idea you could do this so thanks for the info :D

Yup, this is exactly why I'm using them as my mains, I plan on adding the "fallen" maps as different maps like "Tales from the Darkside"..... "the same, but just not as brightly lit..." lol

Which map# is Ilshenar? Also, how would that work if I have the .uop files and the older map i want is a .mul?

Which map# is Ilshenar? Also, how would that work if I have the .uop files and the older map i want is a .mul?

Ilshenar is map2.

Also, how would that work if I have the .uop files and the older map i want is a .mul?

You have two options:
1. pack the muls to uop. (I'm gonna post how to do this with Legacy Converter)
2. If this is a added map then Ultima Live will suffice.
3. You can merge/import areas from newer/older maps into the newer/older map
Ex: I decided to just yoink and place the gargoyle city from 7.0.34.6 (used for the Exodus Encounter quest), and place it in the older Ishenar map to conserve space. Then re-pack into a uop file.
Ilshenar.jpg

Pretty cool. Just used UOFiddler to convert my ilsh map to UOP. So you're scripting an OSI-style Exodus Encounter then? Is this something you're planning on putting up in the archives or something you're working on for your own shard?

So you're scripting an OSI-style Exodus Encounter then? Is this something you're planning on putting up in the archives or something you're working on for your own shard?

I'm 95% done with the Exodus Encounter, I do plan on releasing it when I'm done testing it.

Back