Positions of someone with XML knowledge to help be creative of Spawning Dungeons/Traps/ and help with fine tuning world spawns off the Deco we have built. Its a 1 map world. (we know its going to be a small server and have been creating with that idea in mind)
We have been building for well over a year now and looking for someone who knows the monsters up to TOL. Dungeons are all custom built and I'm Looking to make them pretty difficult with Custom Champs and Mini Bosses. Adding Creative ideas of what is there is always welcome.
-Also Looking for some Help with Custom ML Questing system. If someone knows how to chain quests and come up with a series of quests for the dungeons or help guide for the lore of the world would be ideal. I know just the basics but would like to have Chain quests/Tasks for players through out the towns and dungeons. I don't really want to build the quests from XML per say and keep it on the script side. But perhaps its possible if needed for some things. PM me if your interested in maybe joining our small group and thanks for reading.

Hello MoreBeer,
it's been a while for me since i touched ServUO (Ultima Online) the last time but i found my way back here and maybe i can spend some time here and there to help.
I would need to take a look again at the XML Spawner system but i used it long ago if i can help with it.

Hit me up on Discord if you like MisterMatters#3960

See You around.

Hey, i may not fit all the criteria of what you're looking for, but know the xmlspawner system/Servuo fairly well and have run a small server in the past. Aredd#5832 is my discord if you want to chat for a bit and see if i can be of any help.

Hello everyone again,

i wanted to leave a feedback here! MoreBeer invited me to help with the XML Spawning and he gave me access to look around to get a look of the Server first of all! And i really have to say this Server has alot of nice things already. Thanks for having me and i hope i can help to spawn the Monsters here soon!

I apricate your kind gesture MrMatters. We are still looking to have 1 or 2 more gm's on staff if anyone is interested. could use the help.

Willing to help.

Experienced in, running a server, deploying, and creating a server in Linux, with installing packages, programs, and needed scripts using only the command line interface.

Experienced with XMLSpawner system in placing decorations, spawners, champ-like spawns, setting up quests with custom gumps, spawning custom items, and spawning custom items which have been scripted.

Familiar with HTML in developing and deploying a webpage with a forums, gallery, and other such items as needed. Anything special would need to be looked up on google.

Hi, I could use some help! Just built my first home server running on Ubuntu. Managed to build a working media-sharing service, and now I'm venturing into building a UO Server to play with my brother who lives abroad.

I have followed a few guides but keep getting all sorts of errors. Would you be willing to connect on Discord and help me out? I would use that time to build yet another UO Server Linux guide to support the community :)
Sure, hit me up on discord and lets see what you got and what I can do.

Back