Any pointers towards where to change this, I looked in the whirlwindattack.cs and changed the following and it did not extend the range.

foreach (Mobile m in attacker.GetMobilesInRange(1))
list.Add(m);

to

foreach (Mobile m in attacker.GetMobilesInRange(10))
list.Add(m);

After this change I recompiled and the range still seemed to be 1 tile. I'm not sure if it has to do with the base weapon range or what. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
It is in Whirlwindattack.cs. I don't have the script open now but I have done it before. Look for something very straightforward in a method that may be something like "GetInRange" with a parameter to the right. Just change that number and you are good to go. Hope this helps.

Post code that you try, and what it does/does not do as expected. Also make sure to reference full filenames/paths in relation to the Servuo directory, since there is no "Whirlwind.cs" anywhere, but a Scripts\Items\Weapons\Abilites\WhirlwindAttack.cs. Some people will see an incomplete support request like that, and just keep scrolling since it doesn't contain enough information to help.

Post code that you try, and what it does/does not do as expected. Also make sure to reference full filenames/paths in relation to the Servuo directory, since there is no "Whirlwind.cs" anywhere, but a Scripts\Items\Weapons\Abilites\WhirlwindAttack.cs. Some people will see an incomplete support request like that, and just keep scrolling since it doesn't contain enough information to help.

Fixed original post. Thank you for the advice.

a few lines below where you changed that range for it to make the list of targets:
Code:
if ( !attacker.InRange( m, weapon.MaxRange ) )
weapon.MaxRange is probably 1 for most melee weapons, so may need to make that 10 as well. Good job editing the first post up to explain what you tried!

a few lines below where you changed that range for it to make the list of targets:
Code:
if ( !attacker.InRange( m, weapon.MaxRange ) )
weapon.MaxRange is probably 1 for most melee weapons, so may need to make that 10 as well. Good job editing the first post up to explain what you tried!

Yea but if I edit the weapons range they would be able to whirlwind targets from 10 tiles away, I was wanting it to work more like hit area but in a smaller area.

Back