hello I have a problem with my ip address. I have a public ip and I would like to come of my friends on my shard ... (ip 2. 203.XX xx XX) I changed serverlist.cs the string --- public static readonly string Address = null; --- changed public static readonly string Address = "2.203.xx.xx.xx" for I can not let my friends, and if I try this even I ip I can not even you walked ... I also open TCP ports and the uDC My router "2593" can you help me ... sorry for the bad english but I use google translator

Set the string Address to null, ServUO will resolve your IP properly. If that doesnt work, try setting it to your computer's internal network IP.

I already tried to do to put null in the string, and it appears ip 2.xxx with auto detect ... I try to put correct address ip of uosteam and will not connect ..... I also opened my modem port. . but nothing...

opened the Inbound Rule windows, and now he finally says server compile them I "listener failed: 0.0.0.0: 2593 <In use>" and does not make me come from public ip

"listener failed: 0.0.0.0: 2593 <In use>" means that another application is currently listening on that port.

Did your previous ServUO.exe close down properly? Do you have two ServUO.exe's running at the same time?
It's an easy mistake to make.

Did he ever figure this out? I am currently having the same kind of issue. I used to be a big UO gamer years and years ago. just found it again recently. made my own shard, and am having problems making it public. I do not know how to do the port thing with my modem to allow it in, so I have temporarily shut my firewall off.. (I would like to find out how to allow UO players past my firewall) . But I also tried going into "scripts" "misc" "serverlist" and changing the IP in there, had someone try.. and it wouldn't work. also went into "config" " serverlist" and changing it in there, had a friend try, and it did not work. (I am not very computer saavy when it comes to this stuff.) any ideas?

Back