Toying around with map making.

Using most recent Classic Client 7.0.57.1 ?
most recent servuo master
I can walk around for a bit but before long I end up falling through the map to -87.

Any ideas? I am creating the maps via .bmp, converting them to .mul, and then further converting to .UOP with Praxiiz UOP Converter

I believe some statics are messed up as well...I am being blocked by trees correctly, however I am running right over rocks
Items are also dropping through map on creation.

When you loaded up your custom map, did you overwrite the map/statics/staid files in both your client and server file folders (if you have two sets)? That sounds like the classic issue of two sets of mismatched files.

When you loaded up your custom map, did you overwrite the map/statics/staid files in both your client and server file folders (if you have two sets)? That sounds like the classic issue of two sets of mismatched files.

That was my thought as well, however I'm using the same install for both.

I am using map3... I wonder if that has somethign to do with it. Wanting to ship me to -90 or -87. @gametec brought that thought into my mind. Maybe I will try a map0 real quick.

/EDIT: So making a map0/map1 is working just fine. I'm thinking @gametec may be right in that the base altitude of maps needs to be similar to the base altitude of the map its replacing. As malas seems to want to be at -90.
I'll have to test further as I add different altitudes to the map.

Last edited:
Back