Asteria

Sep 4, 2018
legendsofsosaria.boards.net
Shard Name
Legends of Sosaria
Operating System
Windows
ServUO Version
Not sure if this is just on our end or not, but figured i would share in case it's not just something I did.

Since the recent changes with the Bulk Order deeds with saving banked points, i've noticed something odd (I specifically tested this on Inscription bods, i have not gotten to the other systems)

Fill the bod, bank the points, hand it in. Menu pops up with the rewards list. Right click it away. Grab another bod, fill the bod, hand it in (again trying to bank). The NPC tells me I have points to redeem as if I didn't just bank the points. End up with superfluous 10 points or so. It's as if it's counting that i closed out the menu when I had banked the points and giving me extras.

latest

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
This is working properly. A couple things that may have happened...

1. You didn't merge correctly. Are you merging manually (ie, custom content), or auto merging?
2. You may have inadvertently clicked "no" instead, which would require you to use that vendors "claim rewards" context menu to accept the banked points from your last turn in.
3. You don't have banked points enabled. Make sure the bod gump says "Banking Points Enabled."

Asteria

Sep 4, 2018
legendsofsosaria.boards.net
Shard Name
Legends of Sosaria
It only does it when i click bank points automatically. It doesn't do it when we click banking points enabled. I did add in some custom rewards, however I did not touch the points sections and this did not do this until the recent changes were made with the whole closing the gump retains your points thing. I will keep looking, perhaps there's something I missed there or I will look with winmerge to see if I can spot any differences if this is working on your end properly. Thanks for your help

Dexter_Lexia

ServUO Developer
Jul 3, 2014
Shard Name
Alexandria
Donate
Donate money to this user
ahh ok, knowing that is key. Found the issue. Fix is in the repo now, waiting for approval. Should be good to go in the morning.

Reactions: Asteria