I've downloaded the newest distro copy and got it up and running. I ported over Ultima Live and configured its settings accordingly. I used the export command to export the client files from the current server and moved those over to the new distro download. At the time I only had the default 5 maps referenced. It compiled no errors. I then uncommented the other map files (did one at a time) and then i ran into an error.

Code:
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
Loading Ultima Live map changes
Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at UltimaLive.CRC.OnLoad()
   at Server.WorldLoadEventHandler.Invoke()
   at Server.EventSink.InvokeWorldLoad() in k:\AlfheimRebornServer\Ultima Server2\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1621
   at Server.World.Load() in k:\AlfheimRebornServer\Ultima Server2\Server\World.cs:line 856
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in k:\AlfheimRebornServer\Ultima Server2\Server\Main.cs:line 554
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

There are no Live Files in the clientfolder. No crash logs, the only information i have regarding this failure is what is posted in the console.

The only Core Mod that was completed was on
~ Maps.cs to add in the entries for the custom maps.
~ TileList.cs
~ TileMatrix.cs
Per the install instructions on
https://www.servuo.com/archive/ultimalive.687/

I will post the server core mod folder with my current Ultima Live Files. In the Core Zip. Any suggestions or instructions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Side Note: The map files work with no issue on the older distro server. No errors on any level..

Attachments

• Core.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Oh my heck Nevermind.. I forgot to edit the mapdefinition in the misc folder! Sometimes explaining the problem helps one realize the error in their ways... I hate being human sometimes..

Back