Issue with VitaNex

sheivan

Citizen
Jul 17, 2019
I am getting this in my servuo CMD when I try to do [VNC
My Core folder is in Script
My Datapath was set in VNC

EDIT : Would it be because the UO my server is using is also the UO I am using? Should I have 2 installations?

22:04:18 SuperGump 'VitaNex.VitaNexCoreUI' could not be sent, an exception was caught:
22:04:18 System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Une exception a ?t? lev?e par la cible d'un appel. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Une exception a ?t? lev?e par l'initialiseur de type pour 'Ultima.Gumps'. ---> System.IO.IOException: Le processus ne peut pas acc?der au fichier 'C:\UO\gumpidx.mul', car il est en cours d'utilisation par un autre processus.
? System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
? System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
? System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
? Ultima.FileIndex..ctor(String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra)
? Ultima.Gumps..cctor()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
? Ultima.Gumps.GetGump(Int32 index, Boolean& patched)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
? System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
? System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
? System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
? Ultima.GumpsExtUtility.ExternalGetGump(Int32 index, Boolean& patched)
? Ultima.GumpsExtUtility.GetImageSize(Int32 id)
? VitaNex.SuperGumps.SuperGump.AddImage(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 gumpID, Axis centering)
? VitaNex.SuperGumps.UI.TreeGump.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<CompileLayout>b__7()
? VitaNex.SuperGumps.SuperGumpLayout.ApplyTo(SuperGump gump)
? VitaNex.SuperGumps.SuperGump.<Send>b__181_0()
? VitaNex.VitaNexCore.TryCatchGet[T](Func`1 func, Action`1 handler)

Vorspire

Vita-Nex: Core
Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards: Multiverse
Donate
Donate money to this user
You must ensure that the files loaded by ServUO.exe are a copy of the files that you use to play the game with, and they must be separate installations.

You can't have client.exe and ServUO.exe trying to load the same game files.

Reactions: sheivan

sheivan

Citizen
Jul 17, 2019
You must ensure that the files loaded by ServUO.exe are a copy of the files that you use to play the game with, and they must be separate installations.

You can't have client.exe and ServUO.exe trying to load the same game files.
I'll try that again but If I remember correctly my client.exe wasnt loaded before starting servUO.exe, but thanks for your reply

Vorspire

Vita-Nex: Core
Admin
ServUO Developer
Jul 29, 2013
United Kingdom
core.vita-nex.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards: Multiverse
Donate
Donate money to this user
Le processus ne peut pas acc?der au fichier 'C:\UO\gumpidx.mul', car il est en cours d'utilisation par un autre processus.
Maybe the other process is UOFiddler or another tool then? Or maybe you opened two of the same ServUO.exe?