thats the question.. what script i have to see to change the action delay of the items? i wanna remove it.... i dont found it please help :)

If I am not mistaken it should be the ActionDelay in Mobile.cs

If you are on a higher expansion than AOS you can alter the value in the currentexpansion.cs
If you are below AOS then you would need to add the same thing befor the expansion check.

Or on the second case you can also alter the default value in Mobile.cs (would need a recompile of the server)

thats the question.. what script i have to see to change the action delay of the items? i wanna remove it.... i dont found it please help :)
Do you mean world cleanup? Items are deleted if placed on the ground?

That is handled in world save I believe

https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/search?utf8=✓&q=_decayQueue&type=Code

you'll have to disable _decayQueue

generally not recommended to make this change as your item count could grow very quickly

edit, never mind I completely misread the original post

Last edited:
no i mean the time beetwen in each action you do, for example all the players complains about they cannot move objets fast, theres always a mensage "you must wait to do another action"

no i mean the time beetwen in each action you do, for example all the players complains about they cannot move objets fast, theres always a mensage "you must wait to do another action"
I believe that's only done by Razor, but you can change it by uncheck a box in options or something

Back