I would like to be able to make a couple new items. Using a normal item that already exist.

I tried to copy "trashbarrel" and change the name and add a few mods to it. Changed every instance of "trashbarrel" to "trashbag"...... Changed the file name also to TrashBag.cs. Did not compile. I am wondering if there is an easy way to make a new item from an old one. Like adding "starter chest" from the something like "bone Chest".

I figured out that you can change a value of the item... .this.name = "Starter Chest".. and stuff like that. But to copy..... ????

if you look around the net there are some programs that will script things for you. i am in bed on my kindle. i will zip a program and upload it tomorrow when i am on my computer. these where made by others pretty sure support for them is long gone but they can be helpful.

if you look around the net there are some programs that will script things for you. i am in bed on my kindle. i will zip a program and upload it tomorrow when i am on my computer. these where made by others pretty sure support for them is long gone but they can be helpful.
Have you posted this anywhere yet? I'd like to take a look

Here you go. I think I tracked it down off o Shazzy's Shard forum pages or something all credit goes to whoever developed it. It's not super complete but I use it successfully to create new items for my shard.

Attachments

• UO Scripter Beta.zip
    777.8 KB · Views: 6
Back