So working on a modified tribal paint that will change race for a period of time or until death.

So far, everything works great. After death, the hue changes back, the bodymod and body change back, but the Race stays as elf. Can't seem to make it revert to original setting.

anyone got any ideas?

Attachments

• testrobe2.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 20
You need a Timer that will undo the changes. The change to Race.Elf is not a temporary change, so it's not surprising that it stays after death. Each time the Timer ticks, it should check if the player is dead and revert the changes if the player dies or it reaches the expiration.

You need a Timer that will undo the changes. The change to Race.Elf is not a temporary change, so it's not surprising that it stays after death. Each time the Timer ticks, it should check if the player is dead and revert the changes if the player dies or it reaches the expiration.

Thanks sir! I'll try to finagle something like that

So working on a modified tribal paint that will change race for a period of time or until death.

So far, everything works great. After death, the hue changes back, the bodymod and body change back, but the Race stays as elf. Can't seem to make it revert to original setting.

anyone got any ideas?

I am going to say this, finding this helped me so much, I can't begin to explain how much I love that this is here! Your script helped me finagle a race changing deed that works for my client. Thank you so much sir!

Back