zerodowned

If North Korea, or anyone else, DOES set off a H Bomb, the resulting EMP will fry electronics and kill the power grid.

So, back your shit up on a cd or dvd if you don't want to risk losing it.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__V42VYR5Po_0_TKeRQ6PwVRI_AAAAAAAAAQg_r84Cl7ozgWU_s1600_tinfoil_hat.jpg

Hmm I think if we experienced a H Bomb and lost the power grid, my comp would be about my last worry :) just saying -but still good idea!

Hmm I think if we experienced a H Bomb and lost the power grid, my comp would be about my last worry :) just saying -but still good idea!
ha, yeah I'm not worried about losing my computer. just some digital files that I don't have physical copies of.
overall though i'd be more concerned about my wife and kids.

Scripts, pics & videos yeah... not sure I'd want shit on a dvd though. Might not play well. :rolleyes:

upload_2017-9-8_12-20-34.png

about as well as that video I imagine :p

after the bombs fall I am totally hooking up my generator and playing on my servuo server until mad max himself comes for my guzzolene, lol

Things are getting hairier by the week.
As someone who lives on the west coast, yeah a little worried but at least I don't live in CA - highest pop. Dense cities and multiple military bases there. Anyway, Godspeed ( that means good luck ;) ) to everyone over the next week

After tornado blew over my house I ran outside looked at my internet first thing. I was like crap it got my internet. Sad but true.
[doublepost=1507437471][/doublepost]Lost my computer for 2 years once. I sat around drawing isometric sketches and ideas for UO so when I got a computer I would be ready.

Things are getting hairier by the week.
As someone who lives on the west coast, yeah a little worried but at least I don't live in CA - highest pop. Dense cities and multiple military bases there. Anyway, Godspeed ( that means good luck ;) ) to everyone over the next week
I’d rather be hit with a bomb then live in CA blahhh.
Then again I’m over here in Nevada but it is not California bad lol

Back