Kingdom of Britannia is looking for a team for a new Renaissance era shard with a few tweaks, and some small custom systems. This shard will offer a real risk vs reward system with the usage of Ishlenar as a PVE faccet, with less rewards than the PVP area. Spells are tweaked a bit, with the allowance of certain spells to be used, for more versatile characters. There are items other than potions to boost your stats for a short time. We will support the 3-D client I can go on and on about the small changes I think separates us from the rest.

In game staff
Must be 18+ yrs old.
Must have experience with UO & be familiar with the counselor commands.
Must be able to set up simple in game tournaments.( I will teach you it is very simple.)
Must be knowledgeable about the basic UOr era.
Must be able to log in at least 5 hours a week.
Must be friendly to players and other staff.

In game Developers(Needed urgently)++
Must know how to use an in game development program such as Pandoras box.
Understand how to create and remove items, and spawners.
Must be able to perform in game staff's job as well.

Staff will be allowed to play as characters, if they so choose. But will not gain any benefits from being staff!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WILL NOT create/give ANY item to ANY player.
WILL NOT alter any characters stats, or skills.
WILL NOT alter any creatures stats or loot.
If you break or attempt to bend the last three rules your account will be terminated permanently.

I hope this is not too much to ask
Inbox me for details!

98.162.185.151:2593
http://kingdomofbritannia.webs.com/

Hello!
i tryed to connect to the Shard but got to the Server Select then nothing! Went to your Website but the Download Link tells me theres nothing left.

Just for your info.

i just tryed to connect again to take a look but i am at the same issue as i was way back.... i cant connect to the Game part Server Selection and then its over....

no i try to connect with UOSteam the connection is working also maybe its a client thing... as i get to the Server Select and then get kicked!

Ya Client Issue!:D had an other Client i am right now online:)

Marcel, are you using the auto detect for the server ip? or do you have set it to something static that maybe not reachable? Since the login part to the server selection doesnt use the same ip by default. Like you can set another ip for the game server basically

nah was my fault issue with my Client, had another Client ready tryed with that one and had no issues anymore:) Thanks tho

Back