ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Age Of Shadows
Hey guys!

Quick (and probably easy question) : I’m looking to run a private shard with Servuo 58, and i’ve got some old mul files from a closed shard I used to play in that I wish to use (mostly custom items). What’s the latest client version that still uses mul files and not uop ones?

Thanks!

Hello
Is it ok to put my two cents in?
I see the new Version 7.0.96.10 that all new players are running now that have DEF Files That is Art.DEF and no Artidx.mul in it
and I do custom Art work so how can I add Custom Art.mul/Artidx.Mul in the new version?

Thank you

You can download the latest CUO and delete the uop associated with the maps you want to replace with muls. Drop in the muls and boot up the server and CUO client. It should work flawlessly. Basically if there is no uop it will use the mul. AND THAT works with muls and uops at the same time for example malas could be uop but tokuno is mul lol

You can download the latest CUO and delete the uop associated with the maps you want to replace with muls. Drop in the muls and boot up the server and CUO client. It should work flawlessly. Basically if there is no uop it will use the mul. AND THAT works with muls and uops at the same time for example malas could be uop but tokuno is mul lol
Hello ParanoiaPhD
So you saying that when I custom my Art.mul and Artidx.mul all I have to do is remove Art.DEF out of CUO and it work? but it dont have Artidx.mul in it right now how that work?

Thanks

Hello
Is it ok to put my two cents in?
I see the new Version 7.0.96.10 that all new players are running now that have DEF Files That is Art.DEF and no Artidx.mul in it
and I do custom Art work so how can I add Custom Art.mul/Artidx.Mul in the new version?

Thank you
.def files are nothing new and those are not assets holding files. After introducing stygian abyss in version 7.x.x UO started to use UOP format and after version 7.0.23 all relevant asset files were converted to UOP format. So your option is to unpack uop to get .mul files out of it. If you use UOFiddler you just do your modifications and then pack to UOP the new mul files with the plugin. Support for UOP in UOFiddler is limited to only subset of files but art can be modified.

Back