Status
Not open for further replies.
gametec submitted a new resource:

Launcher (A UO Client Launcher) - Personalized, Custom, Launcher

This program is something I had to research in order to create. I did this in about 12 hours. What it does is it offers you the ability to use a website to display 3 things:
  • Server Owners Blog:
    • something similar to a MOTD. This will allow you to communicate with your players without an in game message that pops up on login.
  • Game Server Credits:
    • because we all know you didn't create your server alone. A lot of people in the RunUO/ServUO community helped...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work man, this looks pretty promising :)

I have another program that was similar to what you are doing and much much more that I am trying to decide what to do with.. it has been out of development since late 2006.. maybe you want to look at the doc files.. Or anyone else for that matter. There just might be a couple people left out there still that remember this program ;)

Not trying to hijack thread.. but this is very relative :)

Attachments

• PatchBuilder.pdf
    251.4 KB · Views: 35
  • PatchClient.pdf
    349.8 KB · Views: 23
  • PatchServer.pdf
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
I don't really have time to go into detail on here right now.

However the jist is that you need to get Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (it's free) and edit it using that; it's a C# project.
If you have any other questions, please direct them here (if you don't mind waiting periodically) or on my Skype: arthurasrossi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back