ViWinfii submitted a new resource:

Layer Change v0.1 - Allows you to change the layer of a target BaseClothing

This script adds the item LayerChangeDeed that allows a player to target a BaseClothing in his/her pack and change the equip layer to any valid layer that they choose.

To add the deed, use "[add layerchangedeed" for a deed that has only one use. Use "[add layerchangedeed 50" to add a deed that has 50 uses. Use "[add layerchangedeed true" for a deed that has unlimited uses.

I've seen several posts in the past looking for this kind of thing. I threw this together mostly as an example as you...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
So.....

Let me see if I get this. If you change the Layer of let's say a hat, to like Layer.Hands, does it still show the item in the correct spot on the paperdoll, but let's you wear another hat, but not wear gloves? Or, if you change it to take up the Earrings spot, does it appear in the little Earrings box on the paperdoll?

A hat would still show up on your head in the paperdoll but you would not be able to wear gloves, that is, if the hat's layer was changed to hands.

But you could put on a hat that equipped to Layer.Hands, and also wear a Helmet at the same time? Cool.

Back