Legends of Sosaria is looking for staff. We currently are looking for GM's and Counselors to help us deal with the flood of new players we have been getting. The server is currently run by me and my husband. We are ideally looking for someone who is willing to come in and play a bit on a player account to familiarize themselves with our server (we have a lot of mods and custom content) in order to best be able to answer player questions. We are open to someone growing into a bigger role in the server, however right now we need the most help with dealing with newer player questions and issues. Experience as staff is preferred but not required.

General info on our server:
1 Account Per Player. New players start with one codex to set 5 skills to 100, as well as a new player dungeon/quest (provides full set of gear & weapon upon completion), new player champ & a power hour cloak available to players under 90 days account age! No Skill Cap, 300 Starting Stat Cap (500 possible with scrolls), Custom Facet Map (Isle of Eacotura) contains custom tameables and quests, Customized Player Vendors, Custom Achievements, Veteran Rewards, Seasonal Quests, 11 types of BoDs, Custom Clothing & Weapon Graphics, Custom Hairstyles, Custom Monsters/Animations, Weapon Leveling, Custom Arti Systems (Tier 3 Tokuno, Relics of Ter Mur trade in system, Legendary Spawn and Artifact Drops), Ten levels of T-Maps with custom drops for T-Map and SOS chests! Custom Resources and Runics, Imbuable Clothing, Townhouses For Rent In Felucca, LOTS of deco & MUCH MORE! We are running on a fully customized High Seas client. Download our Custom Client & Play for Free!

Any more questions or info, feel free to contact us on discord or through the application on our website.
Shard website : http://www.legendsofsosaria.com/
Join our discord channel!
Staff Application on Website

I was a player on your shard, until life made me cut down my playing time. But like to get back at it.

I would like to be considered as a GM for your shard, familiar with the layout, have experience with XMLSpawner, and the GM commands. With XMLSpawner I can run events that are custom and standard.

I have experience running a Linux server in the command line only enviroment.

I was a player on your shard, until life made me cut down my playing time. But like to get back at it.

I would like to be considered as a GM for your shard, familiar with the layout, have experience with XMLSpawner, and the GM commands. With XMLSpawner I can run events that are custom and standard.

I have experience running a Linux server in the command line only enviroment.
I appreciate your response however this post is pretty old. We are sitting at 6 staffers right now for a very small shard so we currently do not need anyone else. Sorry about that and best of luck

Back