http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...o-serbo-level-system-lvl-sys-3-update.529259/

Hi i'm using this system but i have problems, when i restart, all players show a high level, when they up a level, the experience for the next level its sooooo high. in other way, mining, lumber, crafting, etc, doesn't give experience.

And the stats doesn't show the same of the status show.

Any can help me?

i attach my modifications in this system.

Attachments

• Level System.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
i solve the problem in the differences in the stats, and the bloc for statcaps, but everytime i do a restart, players give a different level, :S why???

Let me make sure I'm understanding what you're saying. You're saying that every time you do a server restart, your character is a different level than before the restart?

What does it set your level to after the server restart? Does it always reset it to the same level or is it always different?

mmmm cuando hago una parada y start server again, i check te level and this change without i do nothing. and in others players alwais start at 31 level

You seem to have multiple instances of writer.Write under serialization. I'm not sure if that's what is causing your issues since I'm not really an expert C# programmer but first you have writer.Write((int)32); then a little ways below that writer.Write(31); then below that again writer.Write(30);

Again, I'm not a n expert C# programmer but I think you should only have the first writer.Write(32). Would appreciate it if anyone else could input on this matter.

I've changed your PlayerMobile.cs removing the extra serialization writes -- so try this and see if it works. Make sure you have a backup of your server folder before you replace this because I don't want to be responsible if it doesn't work.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    173.8 KB · Views: 5
mmm, console ask me for delete playermobile., and do again all players. that's normal?

Last edited:
Try this one, and if that doesn't work you'll have to wait for someone else to address the problem.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    173.9 KB · Views: 4
nop, thats give me the same problem and if i delete the playermobile like the system ask me. then i give another crash from another site. But Thanks for the help!!! ^^

Finaly i change the serbo level system to the Level System 3. Seems more better.

But i get this crashes sometimes

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/level-system-3.82825/
upload_2015-10-30_11-47-44.png

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5752.24497
Operating System: Unix 2.6.32.42
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.17020
Time: 10/30/2015 09:25:41
Mobiles: 38330
Items: 111167
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Server.Actions.StartGain (Server.Mobile killer, Server.Mobile killed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.OnDamage (Int32 amount, Server.Mobile from, Boolean willKill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Mobile.Damage (Int32 amount, Server.Mobile from, Boolean informMount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Mobile.Damage (Int32 amount, Server.Mobile from) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Damage (Int32 amount, Server.Mobile from) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Mobile.Damage (Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Spells.SpellHelper+SpellDamageTimer.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Timer.Slice () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Server.Core.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 83.231.127.31: (account = xanatos) (mobile = 0x556B 'Kimbo')

This should happens when player go to one dungeon. but if i respawn all spawners players can go to this dungeons without problem... :S

i Attach my basecreature. i think the problem it's here, no?

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    189.3 KB · Views: 4
Can I ask why you have this commented out in your PlayerMobile.cs? It's on line 4916:
Code:
			base.Serialize(writer);

writer.Write(33); // version

//Level System
            writer.Write((int)m_Levels);
            writer.Write((int)m_MaxLevels);
            writer.Write((int)m_Exps);
            writer.Write((int)m_ToLevel);
            writer.Write((int)m_kxp);
            writer.Write((int)m_SKPoints);
            writer.Write((int)m_StatPoints);
            //End Level System

//writer.Write(m_GauntletPoints);// comentado por el goverment system

That very last line, why was GauntletPoints commented out? It looks like you are still using that government system in the rest of the script. Is there a reason or was that a mistake?

the reason its i use goverment system, an i comment this line because allways cause me an error and if i comment the line, not.

Back