When I port forward to 2593 my ISP labels my laptop as 10.0.0.2, but servuo is listening on 10.0.0.5 so it is showing the port as closed from outside my LAN.
When i run servuo on my PC and forward the port it labels the pc as 10.0.0.7 and servuo is listening on 10.0.0.7 so it shows the port as open and i am able to connect from outside just fine.
My question is, how do i tell servuo to listen to 10.0.0.2 so that it sees my laptop? why is it auto finding my pc but not my laptop?

thanks for the replies if i get any

When I port forward to 2593 my ISP labels my laptop as 10.0.0.2, but servuo is listening on 10.0.0.5 so it is showing the port as closed from outside my LAN.
When i run servuo on my PC and forward the port it labels the pc as 10.0.0.7 and servuo is listening on 10.0.0.7 so it shows the port as open and i am able to connect from outside just fine.
My question is, how do i tell servuo to listen to 10.0.0.2 so that it sees my laptop? why is it auto finding my pc but not my laptop?

thanks for the replies if i get any
*solved*

I had to disconnect the laptop from the home network, restart the router, and forget the device in router settings. Then I reconnected the laptop to the router and the port forwarding matched the ipv4 address.

Back