I'm really broke right now so it would need to be a partner contribution sheit id even let you host it! haha

I have been taking a long long break letting myself learn music and forget all of the crap ive gone through trying to make servers. Recently fired up the uo ticker and started designing a new server. Many of the features I can take from work ive already done on my old server. Some are not so easy for me but for someone else it might be a piece of cake. In short I'm simplifying the game and making it a funner experience. I consider this to be my final shot at a server before i either quit or take a really long break again.

Here is the list of stuff I'd like to do to the server. Laugh if you like I don't know why you would though.

Using scrolls to cast spells gives a 25% damage increase in pvp and 100% damage increase in pvm

NO [HUE COMMAND!

Using a 2 handed weapon in pvp gives 25% damage increase and 100% damage increase in pvm

Poisoning requires no skill but poison can only be crafted using special ingredients found as loot

all weapons get the use best weapon skill property (not in properties click display)

Old school random special moves for weapons

No paralyze for wrestling!

All crafting skills including Alchemy requires no skill (unless you want the damage or quality bonuses)
All farming skills require no skill always 100% guaranteed success to harvest (harvest ingots never ores lol)

Stealing requires no skill

Snooping requires no skill

Limited use actions - Create bold text stating uses remaining and a countdown timer
10 recalls per 12 hour
2 gates per 12 hour
10 hides per hour
10 tracks per hour
10 steals per hour

Use the original UO world only add countless custom items dropped as rare loot.

No gap between houses. unless theres a tree or rock or something like that(Major rule never place a house over another house or face a perma banishment)

place house addons anywhere. (MAJOR RULE - House addons may not be sticking out from external house walls)

Houses cost 10x more

Mobs drop 5x more gold

Slayer gems spawn as rare loot and when applied to weapons they will take on its hue and slayer property.

The entire map is no pvp only stealing allowed (except in guard zones) Only fel has pvp. So basically ifs fel and tram only you can steal in tram.

Successfully stealing results in criminal status no matter what so guard zones are safe.

Only one city per facet has a guard zone all other zones are removed. Britan.

Factions enabled.
Faction orbs are now the special faction hued crystal skulls
For capturing the skull you get a deed good for one faction hued item... works on anything in your backpack.

ability to repair items anywhere. Travel repair kit (custom item)

Weapon click reveals standard oldschool properties plus the type of hit area property it has. (never show use best weapon skill but it is there)

All weapons and armor are crafted only... No weapon or armor drops ever happen. Instead creature drop the full spectrum of oldschool crating ingredients. Small amounts. They also drop rares. Every time you craft theres a small chance to create really good items. its completely random property generation!

Start out with enough resource to build some iron or wood weapons and armor maybe some arrows.

No need to cut corpses up unless you want a bloody mess or its a players corpse. All carve corpse items should already be in the loot.
With that posted you should be able to get the idea of what I'm envisioning. It's a simpler form of UO with out the junk and clutter and without the mindless skill grind for crafting and anything not combat related or used in pvp except stealing.

houses you can change value in sbhousedeed on servuo 57
lootpack.cs you can make changes on that script
alot of trial and error on changing expansion settings here and there
i couldnt get guild to work till i changed expansion from !AOS to AOS duh now to get a orc friendly guild. what expansion was that on?
what uo are you running?

houses you can change value in sbhousedeed on servuo 57
lootpack.cs you can make changes on that script
alot of trial and error on changing expansion settings here and there
i couldnt get guild to work till i changed expansion from !AOS to AOS duh now to get a orc friendly guild. what expansion was that on?
what uo are you running?
if i start this project ill be running the latest client. a lot of stuff I can do myself but a few things are out of my league. I already have a server that i spent like 3 years working on it morphing it but it always turns out like crap

Back