Looking for a new home

Apoc

Nov 2, 2014
Hi folks,

Looking for a new home after 8+ years on Allure of the Unknown.

Ideally I would like to start on a new shard that will grow, I love training up new characters so no skill cap is a massive bonus and a shard where you WORK to get them rather than starting with all at 100 is a must.

I suck at PvP and would prefer a shard that will let me hunt without fear of getting whacked by other players (the Monsters will do that for me plenty i am sure!).

I am a loyal player and will clock up a big chunk of game time, if you have a shard that will fit my style, let me know an i will see you there! :)

Cheers,
Apoc

Damion52

Jun 10, 2014
www.uoepidemic.com
Shard Name
Ultima Online Epidemic
Come join us on UO Epidemic. New players do have the option to get 1 7x skillball to make a tamer and start making cash to train up other characters but it doesn't take away from training characters, it is more of a quick jump start into playing the game. The stat cap is 225 and skill cap is 700. There are many different things to do from training up your evolution dragon, doing champion spawns, fighting mini bosses, gambling (poker, slots, deal or no deal), completing hunter quests, digging up treasure, looking for davey jones on the high seas, hunt for spawnable rares, and even building up your very own city!

Login: UOEpidemic.com
Port: 2593
Clients 7.0.15.1 - 7.0.30.1 supported
www.UOEpidemic.com

Actarus

Oct 28, 2014
Shard Name
UOTale
If you search Little and Friendly Shard, UOTale is your Shard !!

UOTale have SA and HS and is few Custom, Friendly GM and Player.

Join in and you never Forgot !!

Login : "login.uotale.it" Port 2593

www.uotale.it

zolo8

Oct 13, 2013
Shard Name
idoc
New
Hello - We run a simple shard around the Mondains Legacy time period but with many new features and customs. We have a skill but you start with an Advanced Char Token and small stone tower (Everyone should have a home).

Drop by and have a look around at Mondains.com

No download or patch required - Most clients work with us.

Henry.

Last edited:
X

xG00BERx

Hey if you haven't found one yet here is a great one that I have been addicted to!

http://wakened.net

I am not the owner but hell. Its well worth checking out if you want a Server currently ML thats pushing forward to SA/High Seas etc.

Mogster

Nov 7, 2013
www.uoexpanse.com
Shard Name
The Expanse
Hi folks,

Looking for a new home after 8+ years on Allure of the Unknown.

Ideally I would like to start on a new shard that will grow, I love training up new characters so no skill cap is a massive bonus and a shard where you WORK to get them rather than starting with all at 100 is a must.

I suck at PvP and would prefer a shard that will let me hunt without fear of getting whacked by other players (the Monsters will do that for me plenty i am sure!).

I am a loyal player and will clock up a big chunk of game time, if you have a shard that will fit my style, let me know an i will see you there! :)

Cheers,
Apoc

Shame you're leaving Allure, man. They have some very nice features there and some excellent coding staffers. I suspect you may enjoy the Expanse. We're a very custom shard much Allure is, if that's still your cup of tea. Four years. running and still going! Have a look at the post here. We have an enviable and hard to match amount of very enjoyable custom content:

http://servuo.com/threads/the-expanse-the-way-uo-should-be-played.192/

Wherever you end up, I hope you have fun :)

mordredrs

Jul 28, 2013
Brazil
lorekeepersofsosaria.wordpress.com
Shard Name
Lorekeepers of Sosaria
If you want give a try, we run a nom custom, small shard:
Stygian Abyss | Roleplaying Shard | No Skillcap [120 max] | Player driven economy | No Trammel | Felucca rules | FREE to play! Make a difference, earn your wealth!

TwilightRaven

Oct 29, 2016
Pennsylvania
Shard Name
Guardia
There is no HI!

Come join my shard, Guardia. It doesn't require a custom patch, has no stat or skill cap, and there are a lot of great things going on. I have a floating city, metal mounts, and various other things. I'm working on a training arena right now, and I'm designing an airship multi to use. We just started and are definitely looking for new members!
email me at: [email protected]

spawndef

Oct 26, 2014
Montreal, Quebec
Shard Name
ElderOnline
Welcome your new home!
http://play.elderultima.com/
700mb/s host dedicated server.
new opening 05/may/2017
Era=UORenaissance
Character stats linked website.
achievement/monster tracking/tournament/arena ladder, Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platium.
take 3 day raise skills to 100.0 afk macro, and fast on hunting monster, skills scroll drop.
[doublepost=1495754006][/doublepost]
Welcome your new home!
http://play.elderultima.com/
700mb/s host dedicated server.
new opening 05/may/2017
Era=UORenaissance
Character stats linked website.
achievement/monster tracking/tournament/arena ladder, Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platium.
take 3 day raise skills to 100.0 afk macro, and fast on hunting monster, skills scroll drop.
Looking for staff ( we hire game master )

Jezika

Jun 2, 2014
Kingman, Arizona
www.facebook.com
Shard Name
Draco Somnia
Draco Somnia is seeking a nice starting community.
Somewhat generous starting conditions.
You choose: keep starting skills or use the skill ball provided to do 8x.
Maximum skill points: 1000 this will allow you a little bit more leeway for skills but also does not give "unlimited" skills.
Accelerated skill & stat gains.
Caps: Stat 405 total/ 225 max per stat. 6/8 fc/fcr,

Starting town "Turin" has freebies for new players to pick up around town and in the starting room.
Town portals & "galleon" Dock portals are free.
In the training caves are teleporters to 3 lower end dungeons.
Dye house is free all items can be rehued. (this does not include your body).

Corpse retrieval system at no cost
Spell & Rune crafting are active for endless enhancements to armor, weapons and clothing.

Dungeon chests have increased gold and goods,
Search towns and dungeons for spawned artifacts.
Greater rewards in Felucca, (Felucca is PvP enabled)
a few customized areas for the more experienced players. some upped armors.
note: all customized areas are either in Felucca or in Ilshenar. some new creatures are added world wide but not too crazy

Multi house ownership for accounts.

We make it a point to not interfere with your gameplay. If you have questions, concerns or have found a bug, please send a page and we will handle it asap.
Our goal is to allow you, the player, to: log in, play, log out with little to no interaction with the staff. Staff is there, they are instructed to keep off of global chat. No one likes nosey staff who meddle in others gameplay.
Every 3rd Monday of the month normally around 8pm Arizona time, some kind of giveaway takes place. those who are online get automatically entered.
There are many choices for new players here. grab what you can in the starting room or make it the old fashioned way. use the skill ball to boost or not, its up to you. You are not limited to just 1 character or 1 account. The game was intended to be played and to have fun- thats what we want you to do here.

Thank you for looking and checking us out!

Its been a small server that my kids have been playing on. It is not perfect but it gives you a lot of leeway. I am still working on Ter Mer.

To connect you can use razor or uosteam

Account creation is set up for auto accept.

The server address is : 24.156.88.6 Port: 2593

Nyght_Hex

Nov 27, 2016
Greenwood, Indiana
www.facebook.com
Shard Name
UO: New Horizon Era
Donate
Donate money to this user
Server Name: UO: New Horizon Era
IP: 73.102.37.176
Port: 2593

Client: Most Updated
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/6gpFkXW

Server Content:Time Of Legends
2 Accounts per IP (May request more, ask for info on how)
6 Character slots
1 House Per Account (2 House Max)
Week End Events along with one event that happens during the weekday

We are a unique server that offers a very balanced risk vs reward game play. Trammel has been removed, but all other facets are active with Felucca rule setting. Towns are guarded besides the notorious Buc’s Den where reds can go into and kill freely.

We are adding new content on top of the already massive content UO provides. Our lore campaigns last a month long with one of a kind item sets that come from them. Hundreds of stealables have been placed all throughout the world along with our Black Market Vendors that are hiding in all towns and around the towns as well.

We offer all types of gameplay and don’t cater to just one. While we strive to keep things balanced with the new expansions we are always welcoming new players and veterans alike to a great community that we are growing! We have added many unique custom functions that help with the casual play along with the hardcore players too.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
This first post was from 2014 - not sure why so many keep posting to it :)