Hey guys i started trucking and wont have a lot of time to monitor the server especially once i start streaming. The server is feature rich with a custom map already. Im looking for someone who might be able to or learn how to design good cities on my 2nd map. Also wanting this person to be a gm or possibly take on a third or fourth person. The more the better. Im just so busy i no longer will be able to do this solo. Hit me up on this forum only i will not accept communication through discord as its to easy for people to create troll accounts.

so to be exactly clear im looking for someone who can design detailed cities on a digital map. Im also interested in taking on gms possibly decorators. I will be building the cities by hand. This new map will have about 30 dungeons so each city should have one entrance. The cities should have npcs designed into them.

anyways if you’re interested im not worried about you being a mapper just that you’re creative and well mannered. Like i said id like to make you a gm so if you’re interested in decorating the cities you design and i build then thats a plus. If you actually want the build cities that’s an extra plus but i will be creating the main map.

final note this is basically an opening for a partner position for my shard uoinsanity. You can check out the map i want you to design cities for at the bottom of uoinsanity.com

Ok i though about the new map briefly today and decided i no longer need help designing cities. I will be building the map and cities from scratch as i go. Im still looking for people interested in contributing to this server as a partner / team member.
Im looking for a mapper/decorator/spawner ill be designing the main world but if you can create awesome maps full of death and destruction let me know. If you have any questions ask here.

Hello @ParanoiaPhD,

what Software is usable to Map for your Server?

I am interested in assisting some if you can use my help somewhere.

Yours Sincerly

MarcelMan

Hello @ParanoiaPhD,

what Software is usable to Map for your Server?

I am interested in assisting some if you can use my help somewhere.

Yours Sincerly

MarcelMan
HEY THERE! Nice to meet you! Centred+ will work fine. Currently Im only using the tokuno facet and working on a trammel facet so all of the other facets are available. So I've had somewhat of a lack of creativity lately and decided to fill that lower left box with land instead of having an ocean. I figured to make the shard more interesting I would force players to join a faction so its essentially going to be just a faction war map with about 30 dungeons distributed throughout. My main consern is creating cool pvp obsticles to navigate through so its not all open land and trees but stuff like bridges and mountain passes so players can lay down wall of stone and energy field... stuff like that.

So what would you rather work on? a new facet that is completely a dungeon except for a few cities or whatever you decide or this second facet that is the exit point from the starting facet? either one works for me! Contact me through discord to get a faster response as I can check it with my phone #buttmeister#1489

Back