Looking for a pre-T2A or T2A SMALL server

Loxley

Jan 28, 2015
Hi!

I, and about 10 friends, are looking for a "vanilla" UO server to play on. A lot of newer players.

I am either going to host my own or join a small one - focus would be having fun and working together. I don't want them getting griefed and PK'd all the time while they learn.

Any suggestions?

derrex

Feb 7, 2016
Anarchy Returns
Pre-Uor game set

Will need older client.... starts off with a little more gold to get things rolling

Last edited:

ChawDinky

Jul 25, 2016
CrackGaming - OSI Clone - Vanilla Haven - Dedicated server - Small right now but sure it will grow - Comes with a founders pack!
SERVER IP:74.91.124.52
SERVER PORT:2593

ChawDinky

Jul 25, 2016
https://discord.gg/pRT7C
[doublepost=1470792184][/doublepost]Pre-T2A Server now up aswell... Still working on it a bit... I'm a overachiever.. Not really... hehe. Anyway we have a Modern UO Server and a Classic Pre-T2A Server up. All Vanilla OSI Servers..... Few custom scripts "If Any"

Jezika

Jun 2, 2014
Kingman, Arizona
www.facebook.com
Shard Name
Draco Somnia
Hi Loxley, I run a small server. Not much "custom" content. The "advanced" or "custom" areas are sort of hidden. Great starting area with many items that can be picked up along the way to help you get going. Starting conditions are somewhat generous. You have the choice of using a skill ball to "boost" 8 of 10 skills or you can raise them normally. That is your choice. stat cap is increased. This is a NO donation completely free to play and not pay to win server. This is run from my home but is on a dedicated line and its stable. I do giveaways each month for the players usually on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you and or your friends would like to stop in and try it out, you're welcome to do so and would be great add to our small community! Hope to see you in game! :)

Xxroexx

Feb 25, 2017
I love uolostlands.com sobfsr. Great player base. As a returning player i found their discord chat channel helpful

Reactions: Jezika