I am currently sitting on a heap of features, many never seen before, from a private emulator I developed for 15 years. Most of it only needs ported from c++ to c#..

I also have quite a library building up of c# code I've been working on since joining ServUO.

I am able to reproduce basically any feature you see on any other shard.

I have observed many places in the source bases I have looked at that could be improved, especially for performance, as well as design improvements on existing features.

What I require..

I seek a project that is easily identifiable as pushing forward. Website, forum, chat, advertising..
A development team (even one other) willing to help with the mundane tasks sometimes involved in new features, data entry, item/mob scripting ect..
A server that is available 24/7/365 besides for maintenance and updates.
A level playing field for players, and a 'behind the scenes' staff presence in the world.
An open to suggestion staff team that are happy to discuss the projects direction.

This all may be to much to ask, and I am willing to discuss some of my terms.

If after an unspecified amount of time I cannot find a shard to join, I may consider starting one, at which point I will be looking for help instead of asking to help. My joy is in coding so I much prefer to join an existing team where the other tasks already being handled. I have a ton of free time to exploit so send me a PM with any proposals.

I know the opportunities are few and far between in the sparse UO community..

If you have been on the fence about starting a shard or taking yours to the next level..,
now is the time to contact me and see if I can assist you.

Thank you to everyone who gave me the gracious invites to your projects.
I am actually quite surprised, I didn't expect to be faced with having to look over so many, so quickly.

I will take this week at least, to visit and learn what I can about each one.

As of this time I am going to have to close my offer.
Thanks again.

Good Luck on finding a proper project that fits your proposal. The very less pms we wrote gave me a good vibe and i wish you some good results :)

Thank you much! It was an honor to have gained your insights. Hope to talk again sometime.

Please consider UO Epidemic, I have been actively developing, recruiting and hosting for 2+ years with many improvements and am seeking another individual to help out. One thing that makes UO Epidemic stand out is the addition of player created cities which can be destroyed. This concept was expanded upon and developed further, it also now includes the possibility for players to create their own town buildings and submit to staff for approval.

Let me know if your still looking m8. CrackGaming is a big gaming community looking for someone like you. [email protected] send a email or just sign up on our forums and send me a message. Also have teamspeak.

Hey Fraz I know what your looking for A true clone of Uo and no custom content and no pay to win. Oh wait your already helping me with Our shard. I guess I don't need to reply :)

Hi there, Fraz. I understand that you've notified this thread that your offer is closed, however, if you find yourself in need of a project or still have some free time to spend please let me know. I am currently managing an in development team for a low-medium fantasy server.

Unfortunately we are lacking a 24/7 testing server, but we do have a means to host a temporary testing server for any member of the team to join and test. Other fields of operation have people working in it (art, lore, mapping) but we are slightly lacking in coding and could use the help.

If you are interested, feel free to pm me or send an email to [email protected] . Best wishes and I hope whatever project you find yourself on sees success.

Back