I am looking for staff to help develop my server. At the moment there is a lot of respawning that needs done, a lot of custom content i would like help developing. If interested this would be a long term staffing position. Anyone who is interested can message me.

I am trying to develop a server with very few restrictions but challenging game play. All characters will be able to max out every skill currently supported by ServUO. Because of this the server will be more difficult, game play will be more diverse, and combat will be more interactive. I want to create a server with very few significant hand outs, where a person can actually feel like they earned the gear they wear. It's important that staff are able to think quickly and creatively. I want an environment where the character has the freedom to do as they please, or go along with a quest, or idea they have. I need staff to help with spawning, bring in new ideas, create quests and new areas. Among other tasks as the server grows.

Back