Once upon a time, back when I used to actively script for RunUO. I had gotten help with making it so followers didn't stack on top of one another when they followed you. They'd "detect" another follower and always stay 1 (or 2) spaces apart from each other. Since I can not seem to find my code archive and the RunUO forums no longer have their old help archives and most of the scripts are long gone or not completely saved, I was wondering if someone might have done this on their servers and would be interested in helping me out with the code again. If I manage to find my code archive (could be on one of many old HDs or stored on a cd somewhere (I have moved multiple times since then)) I will update the changes for ServUO and release my code. I'll also pull out all my old code and update it (of course once I find it, if I ever do).

So can someone who is more familiar with the ServUO code give me a hand here or at least a basic Idea where to look besides BaseAI.cs (because if I recall correctly that is where i needed to be changed)?

Back