I apologize if this is not the proper area to post this but the script support section didn't seem right to ask for scripts. I've been looking around for a few months now on google and what not for a version of the new Meta pet system. https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Meta_Pets I've seen this version of levelable pets on multiple servers so I thought it might be public knowledge where to find these scripts. If they are not public but for sale from the creator I would love to get in contact with them.

Thank you for any and all help!

Hmm i dont think theres a public ''meta pet'' script released, there are Evo pet systems i guess they are pretty similar to that meta pet system, all you have to do is make the gumps similar to that system and voila hehe.

If you send screenshot of everygump i can try script the gumps and such, not hard at all

Last edited:
Hmm i dont think theres a public ''meta pet'' script released, there are Evo pet systems i guess they are pretty similar to that meta pet system, all you have to do is make the gumps similar to that system and voila hehe.

If you send screenshot of everygump i can try script the gumps and such, not hard at all
I appreciate the help, although i have no access to the pets or the gumps themselves to screenshot them. I was more interested in the added "relics" the meta pet system has to offer. Giving the pets new abilities and animations for those abilities.

I'd wager those are just serialized variables on the specific pet, when a relic is applied the variable is set and that is checked against when a move or command is executed.

Pretty simple stuff, hard part is working in each relics functionality, not how the relics effect the pet.

I need Elf shoes. The ones with pointy toes. Elfquest file does not have them. they call them JesterShoes.
I have everything jester except these.

Back