I currently have Ultima Live installed on my server and you can go to the custom maps. However the maps are distorted and do not function properly. Sometimes is a black screen and sometimes the tiles are everywhere. I will pay for something to make this program work again.

It use to work on Run Uo and other people have it working here but I cant seem to get it working properly

ive only tested it out once and had some similar issues that i was able to resolve. i could try to fix it for you. You wont have to pay me unless i can fix it.

Also, i dont have a client that still uses MUL files and i believe thats still a requirement.

It is now working with up to date clients UOP files... Classic UO client works with it.

It is now working with up to date clients UOP files... Classic UO client works with it.
yeah, i realized that while reading the updated release notes after my last post.
I'll take a look at it but give me a few days.

Just to verify - you are using Servuo right?

If it is reading UOP files what is the problem with it not wokring on your server? if you posted the problem i bet more people would help fix it. without even have to offer to pay any one.

JGreen, I have posted this issue many times already … nothing so far... I actually posted stuff about this back in 2013 lol … so figured ide try again because I know some people have it going … so there is hope

lol I have gotten help with other things but this one seems to elude me … Maybe Zerodowned has some magic in those fingers :)

Back