I have one which I can release in Custom Releases- also have a Kill Kirros mob- but the sword and shield are giving an error for each- older scripts :)

@Milva: Yeah can you release that as a custom release? :)
@Neshoba: I searched all through the script releases here. Trust me, I went back to like 2009 or some crazy number. I've exhausted all the script releases I want, minus the ones that didn't work or I couldn't modify to get to work. I'll check RunUO's library. Sometimes there scripts run on ServUO, right? Or with a little modification.

yea RunUo only needs a tweak here and there on some and some load no problem if all else fails what mobs are You looking for ??
Theres always the option to modify a script to what You need

@Neshoba Preferably anything but undead. I downloaded a mobs package off of RunUO. Mostly undead. I know I can modify the ones that are out there, I'm just looking to see what's out there.

And dungeons. I have five custom dungeons right now. They are small but packed with lots of bad guys. But I need to have more mobs if I add anymore dungeons.

I created an elemental slime mob a few years back for runuo that spawns as a random element (i.e. fire, ice, etc). Also has a low chance of dropping an elemental dagger (type depends on the element type of the slime). Might still be listed in runuo script releases

Back