Ravenwolfe

I'm looking for a decorator to modify Magincia into my starting area / training area for new players. The position can be temporary or permanent if you wish to stay on. My shard is not far from being opened and I will need a few GM's and probably an admin in the near future.

The shard is focused on simple play with very few customs. There is safety on Felucca and pvp on Termur and Malas with a meaningful murder/bounty system in the works. I am planning for the world to be similar to OSI with enhancements to the current skills/spells instead of custom systems. A player should be able to refer to UOguide to get the main idea of the shard and in combination with the FAQ on the website be able to understand the gameplay very easily. The goal will be stability and playability over content.

Staff will be encouraged to play on the shard and enjoy the environment. I was involved with the largest community on Siege Perilous and I would love for the shard to have the kind of personal, close community that I experienced there (thus the one character limitation).

Anyone interested in temporary or permanent positions please contact me via PM until I have the website established. I welcome any help that is honest and mature and any level of skill but at this time a decorator is the most important need.

Still in desperate need of a Decorator!

Attachments

• as18.postimg.org_idnysbcrt_001.png
    as18.postimg.org_idnysbcrt_001.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 260
  • as18.postimg.org_nqct5y88p_002.png
    as18.postimg.org_nqct5y88p_002.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 165
Back