Hello. Looking for initial setup help over skype with explanation. I did setup by my self, but who knows, maybe there is something, that i should know? Also i want to talk more about clients, which version to choose as main for shard. Also i want to create one item with special abilities. Just need to see, how this everything goes live ;)
PM me for more information.

Which server are you using? You can use script creator/maker to make simple enhanced items if you don't have a basic understanding of c#.
The clients you can use depends on the server you are using,
For a new person starting to run a server would be better off using Servuo for the support and it is updated.

The best server owners would have a passion for coding and use the servers for learning.
There is a lot of online free courses.

Which server are you using? You can use script creator/maker to make simple enhanced items if you don't have a basic understanding of c#.
The clients you can use depends on the server you are using,
For a new person starting to run a server would be better off using Servuo for the support and it is updated.

The best server owners would have a passion for coding and use the servers for learning.
There is a lot of online free courses.
I'm using latest ServUO. I need to talk with skilled person to understand, how everything works. I need to setup client. For example i need 7.x with different dimensions. Primary client will be Orion of course ;), but need to have different dimension clients in uo folder. Second thing - HUE. Need more colors. And third is - to create basic items, for example necklace, let's call it daemon necklace, that regens 10 hp every two seconds. Second items Daemon bracelet.
If those items are equiped together at same time, then HP regen is 15hp each 2 seconds. Something like that.

Back