I start working on a private server for me and some friends... Long story short They are wanting me to open it public it vary well could be a shard that don't go anywhere or it could i am a person that sees a glass half full rather then half empty.

My vision and plans for a shard is make sure players have no limits an by this i mean work with your community as much as you can to build a server that could potentially be successful.
Ultima Online was built to be a sandbox MMO so i have been working to increase that side of the game so everything feels new players feel they control the world in witch they live.
I have a form of direction to take the shard and have been completing pretty much everything i have wanted to do with help from everyone here. Thank you all that have helped me with a handful of things or pointing me in the right direction to take!
If you are interested in working on a project shard let me know right away add me on discord and let me know what you can do maybe have some examples if you are a skilled world builder photos of your work etc.

So in other words anyone that is wanting to help out on a Ultima Project let me know add me on discord and send me a message!
SirFrak#2836

Back