I am in great need of someone who has some knowledge of C#. I have very little knowledge of scripting. My thing is map building. So far I have been working on perfecting this map for about 5 years. My scripts have a level system, townhouses and some other basic stuff that came with JustUO(I use that, not ServUO)

What my goals are:
I want to fix any small bugs I come across, like things that can cause a shard crash. My main goal is to have a stable server for people to play on. I want to make sure there aren't any broken features as well. After that is all out of the way, I would like to take the game in another direction by focusing on creating new features for the game. That is where you come in. I am an easy person to get along with and I am very open minded to all sorts of ideas, as long as they work. My goal is to not just create another shard, or even another custom shard, but to create an environment which easily allows one to be immersed.

I have attached some screenshots, but as you can imagine, I have a lot more work than that. If you;re interested, don't hesitate to PM me. We can exchange skype or phone numbers. Thanks!

Adam

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • 5.png
    5.png
    958.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • 7.png
    7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • 9.png
    9.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Wow, I must say you got a pretty nice job done with these mappings, I like them a lot.

I have developed/led few servers on other mmorpgs in the past, all of them fully customized and charged with tons of self-invented features, thus I may say I can code servers. However (as you can see) I am absolutely new to ServUO and/or UO private servers environment, so I guess I will have to get used to it and learn a lot of the ways to do things here.

My idea was/is to develop a highly customized UO server sometime though, but being new here added to the limited free time I have lately is going to make it at least a mid-term objective I guess.

Anyway I will stay tuned to this as I liked your maps pretty much, I can see a special touch on them and they feel very welcoming to me.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Angel

Thank you Angel. If you ever decide to team up with me, you're always welcome.
[doublepost=1523840468][/doublepost]upload_2018-4-15_21-0-53.png

Back