I'm looking for the scripts for the following NPC's?

FiddlingTobin
NevilleBrightwhistle
Gretchen
ElderDugan
Quartermaster Flint
Barreraak
Xenrr

Would anyone have? or know where I can get?

Thank you.

Scripts\Quests\SA Xenrr Quest\Xenrr.cs
Scripts\Quests\SA TerMur Dugan The Prospector Quest\Dugan.cs
Scripts\Quests\SA Gretchen Quest\Gretchen.cs

Don't think Flint or Tobin have been done yet.

Here is flint quest, however, the brew and keg are just deco at this point. Feel free to rework the rewards to the proper functionality. ATM all I have done with Tobin is make the trap, I will release that here when finished if someone doesn't beat me to it. Look under script releases also I have posted a collaboration of work done to SA that isn't part of the SVN.

Attachments

• Flint the Quartermaster.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
Scripts\Quests\SA Xenrr Quest\Xenrr.cs
Scripts\Quests\SA TerMur Dugan The Prospector Quest\Dugan.cs
Scripts\Quests\SA Gretchen Quest\Gretchen.cs

Don't think Flint or Tobin have been done yet.

Lokai, at the risk of sounding like an idiot, where do your links point as they are not full URL's.

Here is flint quest, however, the brew and keg are just deco at this point. Feel free to rework the rewards to the proper functionality. ATM all I have done with Tobin is make the trap, I will release that here when finished if someone doesn't beat me to it. Look under script releases also I have posted a collaboration of work done to SA that isn't part of the SVN.

Thanks RedBeard :)

Lokai, at the risk of sounding like an idiot, where do your links point as they are not full URL's.

Dezzie these can be found in the ServUO repo (tab at the top of the forums) :)

Sorry, I guess I should not assume that everyone who comes here looking for content would download the repo first. That's the problem with taking things for granted, I suppose.

By the way, I am starting to put together content that can be found various places, and hope to compile something that is fully compatible with the ServUO repo. It might even turn out to be what will eventually be added as official content, but we shall see. Redbeard and Nerun have contributed content, and I have more that I have found here and there. Just trying to add it all together without duplicates, and keeping the best of the content.

Great idea Lokai so many SA scripts have been released being osi accurate, would be wonderful at some point to get those into the repo :)

I feel like I've just won the lottery!!! LOL This is awesome, thank you so much. I hope I can contribute one day the way you all do.

5 new Quests were just added to the Repo. Git em while they're hot!

Includes Doughty, HonorDeBoors, Aliabeth, Laifem, and Zhah

All mobiles have been spawned using XmlSpawners at the appropriate locations. Xml files Derek, Jack, Kane, Aliabeth, Laifem and Zhah were added to the appropriate Spawn folders.

Back