Looking for someone to make one of my dreams come true. It's fairly simple but does require some skill I'm sure as I haven't been able to get close. I don't care if you use old runuo scripts to help speed up the process.

The script / scripts / modifications pertain to a custom knock out system / death / kill system to go along with my cannibalism system. I want to keep it private so my shard has something unique. I won't pay if it wont be kept private.

I'll have money next month so you will have plenty of time to finish it. I would like to test it after you give me a price to make sure its up to my standards... I'm willing to test on a server you host.

Last edited:
by custom system / death / kill system, you mean something like Players when they die, can not be resurrected or move or something, for a certain amount of time after their death?

by custom system / death / kill system, you mean something like Players when they die, can not be resurrected or move or something, for a certain amount of time after their death?
Yeah pretty much if you think you can do it ill pm you the details my budget is $100

Can't be 100% sure I can do it, but I have a good idea of how to implement. PlayerMobile.cs OnDeath(), run a function that sets movable = false, for x time, just not sure about doing if resurrected during the timer...

Back