I'm looking to pay to have my server advertised in the ultimaonline reddit. They really don't like me but they haven't banned one of my pals from advertising it so no real risk that you will be banned from the reddit. I will help you make a video or picture or whatever you think will work best I'm really dumb and immature when it comes to advertisements so really need some help here. Hoping to find someone with some cool video editing experience and I can supply the music from epidemic sound for hosting on my youtube channel if needed or you can host on yours. I would really prefer a nice video made as I think people respond better to a video rather than an image and text. I would like to get this done asap and like I said I'm willing to pay. If I like it I will get more made as updates roll out but for now Im taking a break from it as ive already invested a good 1000 hours into the damn thing and not a single person has joined. I think they just need to see how cool it is and maybe they will give it a shot. let me know if you have video editing skill and mature vision and what ever info you need from me if you need gm or something on the server Im willing to give you it sorry for such a ramble of a post im just not the best as writing either.

Back