Hello!

I'm not going to advertise the server I'm working on here because I don't want to send the wrong message. I've created servers before in the past with some pretty good success (~50 concurrent players). This was quite a while ago, I've been in this game for many years (currently I'm 42 years old). Long story short, my creative juices are flowing and I'd like to get back in the game.

Server details:
  • Server stood up with latest ServUO repo. There's obviously been some code modifications to more closely match EA (mainly expansion checks). As well, I'm currently working on spawn accuracy.
  • Shooting for Publish 59 accuracy (with some exceptions that we feel enhance the player experience).
  • VNC is installed, (amazing stuff)
Most (if not all) of my older UO friends have moved on, however I just cannot seem to do the same. I'm mainly just looking for:

1. Someone to geek out with, help me build a "quality" player experience.
  2. Help with server spawn accuracy (with exceptions where it makes sense).
  3. Help with thoughts on creative encounters, custom bosses, etc.
  4. My wife has educational background in writing (up to a master's degree). She's created some amazing questlines and we'd like to get them created in xmlspawner, would like some assistance with this.
Mainly just looking for someone to toss ideas against, hop in game and criticize my work, tell me what you like, what you don't, etc, etc....

PM me if you're interested please.

-Syn

Back