I've been working on a custom map server on and off for years and I'm looking to sort of overhaul the animations. I use the classicuo client with uo client 7.0.10.3. Some animations seem bugged with it and from looking at fiddler anim tab i think it has something to do with it looking for particular animation sets that are just not available. I am thinking of possibly having them replaced with animations from more current clients via conversion/extraction from uop. If anyone is knowledgeable on this, get in touch with me. Hope to hear from someone.

Super ec only shows the hashes, it doesn't actually let you see the image itself, it only extracts a bin file.

But I see him there. I see the animation image, I can set the direction. And I can then export this animation to vd or a separate image.

I use version 1.0.0.8 and the .bin format doesn't save me at all. when I want a picture, I have a picture, when I want an animation in .vd format, I also have it. He'll put it where I chi, I'll pick it. I have no problem with this program.

Back