Hi,

I'm working in new server with the emulator, is RunUO, but the idea of gameplay style is like Sphere, withouth pre-cast.
The expansion of the server is Pre-AOS but a lot of customization and new content.

I'm looking for some members to make a good team:

- Website Designer: The website for now is in spanish, but the idea is make a multilanguage website (English and Spanish) with a little of content, some news, some information and change the style for more beautiful site. The most important information will be in the Wiki (in two languages English and Spanish) with more details.

- World Decorators/Spawners/GM Questers: The world now are decorated and spawn, but i think is best make changes in the spawns and add new content and change other. For decorations, we need to add new content like a castles for conquest or new content.

- Scripters: I'm the only scripter/coder and i think the best way to make a great server is other coder that his passion is create new content and with new ideas, new systems and make new stuff for the players to make a fast and balance pvp and dynamic pve.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm try to work to improve. I'm spanish trying to improve his english :D

The website is : http://insaneuo.com/

Regards.

Back