Shard Owner
Jun 13, 2014
www.ultima-shards.com
Shard Name
Ultima Shards
Donate
Donate money to this user
Hey.

There's a ton of servers out there that have some really cool taming systems or metas, etc.
I would take a stroll on the Shard List on here and take a look at some shard's websites and see what interests you.

I would consider taking a look at our server www.ultima-shards.com as well.
While we aren't ready to launch yet, we're building up and we always consider player's ideas (as long as they are reasonable).

Perhaps you should register on the forums and check us out, maybe try to add some suggestions to the taming systems.

ChawDinky

Jul 25, 2016
What kind of server are you looking for? I have been thinking about having a Custom shard as well. Like - OSI and Custom 2 shards essentially

Shazzy

Mar 6, 2015
Wisconsin
shazzysuoshard.proboards.com
Shard Name
Shazzy's Shard
I wanted to know if there are any really fun servers for tamers, ie custom tamables, maybe even allowing people to tame paragons?
We have many tamers on our server and a wide variety.We stay balanced, but have Golden dragons, Bane, gargoyle pet, Crimson dragon, and the albino nightmares, which are a custom paragon tamable, and much more.
Balanced, fun, lots to do up to date, always take and implement ideas from our players.
Established April of 2004.
Shazzy's Shard

http://shazzysuoshard.proboards.com/

We only have our forum at this time. Our long time friend and player on the server from the start was hosting our webpage all these years and passed away. Gandalf was a gem and always shall be.

Peace.

Shazzy

X

xG00BERx

Be sure to check out UOEvolution. They are pretty awesome as far as Custom and taming stuff.

They have some Animal Taming BODs and what not and a Evolution Dragon that you evolve from like a snake to one of the most powerful pets in the game but it is also a item that costs some money. Be sure to check it out.

UOEvolution.com

type [pm swish
in game and if you need anything I will do my best to help out :)