Can Make:
Art/Items
Animated Art/Items
Floor Tiles/Walls
Hue Files
Tile Textures ( Map Tiles )
Gumps
Fix Issues with Existing Art
Have a handle on placement/lighting of items so they integrate well with existing art
General Custom Pieces
Some of my work I have provided for free here in the past. Rates are reasonable and I work to please swiftly and with quality in mind. Please contact me on discord if you are interested/have any questions: _redrooster

Some Examples of my work:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 7.gif
    7.gif
    117 KB · Views: 132
  • 8.gif
    8.gif
    86.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 11.gif
    11.gif
    71.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 10.gif
    10.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 9.gif
    9.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 12.gif
    12.gif
    91.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 13.gif
    13.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
RedRooster is fantastic to work with. They work exceptionally fast, communicates clearly and frequently... Truly an excellent artist to have in your back pocket. I look forward to the next time I can work with RedRooster to step up my environment art.

I posted a bounty to have a custom animation done, a rework of an existing animation to create a new item.

Rooster took it on quickly, documented his progress, and provided a truly stunning result. After a bit of use I noticed a small relic from the edit, and Rooster was quick to jump on it and polish things up.

Can't say enough good things about working with this guy.

Want to add to the above recommendations. I also cannot stress enough how great it was working with this guy. RedRooster is fast, affordable and produces excellent work. I recently messaged him about making some complicated gump art pieces and he not only delivered amazing work, but communicated with me the entire time to ensure it was what I wanted. On top of all that - the entire process from messaging him to delivering the assets was within the exact same day! 10/10 will hire again.

10/10
Quick and sufficiant and works extremely well with the brush!
He put my ideas into picture and then into the artfile :D

Just want to add to the recommendations! RedRooster is great to work with and he has great communication! He'll work with you to get your custom art just like you want it! A++!

Looking to do commissions/custom work:
Can Make:
Art/Items
Animated Art/Items
Floor Tiles/Walls
Hue Files
Tile Textures ( Map Tiles )
Gumps
Fix Issues with Existing Art
Have a handle on placement/lighting of items so they integrate well with existing art
General Custom Pieces
Some of my work I have provided for free here in the past. Rates are reasonable and I work to please swiftly and with quality in mind. Please contact me on discord if you are interested/have any questions: RedRooster#2475

Some Examples of my work:

You do incredible work @RedRooster absolutely mind blowing. If you're still open to projects please PM me or hit me up on Discord @ Chernabog#6404

Thanks!

I had the immense pleasure of commissioning RedRooster for many custom art pieces, and let me tell you, it was an absolute delight from start to finish! RedRooster is not just an artist; he's a true magician who brings visions to life.

The art pieces RedRooster created for my shard have sparked a frenzy of admiration. Players and staff alike have fallen head over heels for his creations. They've added a unique and captivating dimension to our gaming world.

If you're looking to elevate your gaming experience, as a shard owner and a player with a vision, I wholeheartedly recommend RedRooster. His artistic prowess, dedication to clients, and sheer professionalism are second to none. Working with him has been a privilege, and the results speak for themselves.
chuck norris thumbs up GIF

Back